DRYER VENT CLEANING
The Dryer Vent Cleaning Service
That You Need!
The Dryer Vent Cleaning Service That You Need!
DRYER VENT CLEANING
Have you noticed that the dryer is taking too much time to dry your clothes than when you first bought it? Your electricity bill is increasing, and you want to know whether it is caused by how much you use the dryer. However, the culprit might not be the dryer but the dryer vent. No matter what brand your appliance is, poor maintenance can result in increasing the energy bills for the month and lead to a major fire hazard. In such cases, it is advisable to hire a dryer vent cleaning service to give your dryer vent a thorough cleaning to prevent any accidents from happening.
DRYER VENT CLEANING SPECIALISTS
As with any part of the house that is poorly maintained, dryer vents that have not been cleaned in a long time can clog up with all kinds of debris. If the way is blocked by solid items, the pressure on to the walls of the dryer vent increases, causing all sorts of damage to the dryer itself. Repairing these damages can be expensive, but a professional will know how to prevent this from happening.
If you do not properly maintain the dryer vent, it could cause the dryer to work twice as hard as it usually does. If the vent is clogged, it will use more energy to generate heat. If you notice a spike in your electricity bill, this could be because of the dryer. A professional dryer vent cleaner will be able to tell if the dryer needs a quick clean, repair or replacement.
FIRE HAZARD WARNING SIGNS
Most people would not even think about anything in the drying machine being a fire hazard. However, lint from the clothes is highly flammable. Here are some Fire Hazard Warning Signs your dryer may be trying to send you:
- Clothes are taking longer than usual to dry or increased drying time passing 35-40 minutes
- Dryer wall vent fails to open when your dryer is running
- Dryer repeatedly shuts off during the drying cycle
- Clothes are much hotter than usual at the end of the drying cycle
- The outside of the dryer unit is very hot to the touch
- Excess lint left on your clothing
- No lint visible on the lint screen
WHAT CAUSES A CLOGGED DRYER VENT?
Dryer vents clog when enough lint accumulates in your ventilation system to cause a blockage. Dryer vents can clog in a variety of ways. For one, a lengthy distance on a dryer ventilation system increases the likelihood of bends and curves in the system, where lint is most likely to collect. Second, dryer ventilation tubes are made from pliable plastic or foil, which can easily be crushed or dented given enough pressure. Finally, a poorly connected ventilation or dryer vent screen can cause lint to trap. Some ventilation screens serve to prevent animals from accessing the ventilation, but these screens can also create a barrier for the lint.
Dryer Vent Cleaning Facts:
- The US Fire Administration reports that there are more than 12,700 clothes dryer fires a year.
- A clear dryer vent can improve energy efficiency, allowing clothes to dry more quickly, and lower utility costs.
- Our technicians clean both the inside and outside portions of the vent.
- We guarantee your satisfaction with the work.
With our years of experience in the field of appliance repair, we will assure our customers that we will completely clean the vents from lint and other debris. We place emphasis on this to prevent damages, to help the dryer work fast again, and to avoid any risks of fire. After all, we are one of the leading service providers for dry vent cleaning.